Protect your property with a Smart Pest Control WA Termite Inspection
Did you know homeowner’s insurance doesn’t cover termite damage? And, without an annual Termite Inspection you may void your New Home Warranty?
Termites, often referred to as ‘white ants’, serve an important function in nature by feeding off dead trees and converting them into organic matter. Unfortunately for us, the wood in buildings and other structures, such as pergolas, is equally as appetising to some of these insects.
Annual Termite Inspections for Domestic & Commercial premises are highly recommended to establish if the Termite management system installed is still active.
Smart Pest Control provide Annual Termite Inspections in Bunbury, Donnybrook, Collie, Harvey, Mandurah, Busselton, Margaret River and surrounding areas.
When booking a Termite Inspection with Smart Pest Control WA you can expect:
- We will arrive on time & professional
- Inspection carried out in accordance with WA Government Regulations
- You will receive on comprehensive digital report
- Termite assessment & advice
- Advice for ongoing Termite Management Programs
- Pre-Purchase Timber Pest Inspections prior to purchasing your next property.
- All work carried out by Smart Pest Control WA is fully insured